Friday, August 24, 2007

Educating for Responsibility

Original Article

In my view, the responsibility is the most important thing in education. It should have been the K12 mission.
In my view, the responsibility is the most important thing in education. It should have been the K12 mission.

Through my education, the teacher that I remembered most is one that wasting time talking about views of life. Personally, I didn’t learn much intellectual stuff from him. But it broaden my view of the world and helped me embrace the humanity view of the world.

However, I believe the best way to teach responsibility is to lead by example. If parents care and acted responsibly, their kids will feel it. Even if there are cases that parents can’t actually fulfill their acts, kids will understand. It is the overall sincereness that counts.

No comments: