Tuesday, June 02, 2015

An exciting discovery ... Yeh !!

An exciting discovery!

I started this blog to provide my analysis to the Internet society and, especially, as my thanks to wonderful people who contribute contents freely to the Internet society. Every time I am on the Internet reading personal websites, blogs, or the Wikipedia, I appreciate their volunteer works. These individuals may not volunteer in any physical form, but their contribution to the human society is of no less. A while back, I thought about creating some kind of website that can recognize these wonderful people for their volunteer works. Unfortunately, I haven't have time to move forward on the project.

Now my discovery. The other day, I was surprised to find that one of my post is actually referenced by a book. I considered that a great honor and totally flattered. But I would like to attribute this to all the people who volunteered their time and made our life better and easier.

 

No comments: